Home Dumbbell Exercises D-fans
- GROW YOUR SHOULDERS Using Only Dumbbells: 5 Exercises
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise: Video Exercise Guide & Tips
- Dumbbell Exercises For A Full Body Burn
- Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl | Exercise Videos & Guides | Bodybuilding.com
- Gym has 'human dumbbells' to help customers exercise
- Tricep Exercises: One Arm Dumbbell Tricep Extensions | inMotion Life
- Kettlebell/Dumbbell Floor Press Exercise |One arm & alternating Press
- Dumbbell Only Leg Workout: 5 Exercises To Grow Bigger Legs | Wolvesfitness
Exercises with dumbbells at home | D-fans
Performing dumbbell complexes in the gym and at home contributes to the stanoprime harmonious development of the body. At the same time, exercises for men are qualitatively different from women’s, pursuing the main goal – effective building up of muscle mass. To achieve certain success in class, use the following rules:
GROW YOUR SHOULDERS Using Only Dumbbells: 5 Exercises
In bodybuilding, the principle of gradual increase of the load is always applied, which allows you to consistently increase strength and add muscle mass.
To breathe properly, exhaling in the phase of effort, and breathing in the phase of relaxation.
Exercise regularly 2-3 times a week. Frequent training should not be carried out, because the body does not have time to recover.
To adjust the diet, making a bet on the use of natural products, and not abusing sports supplements.
Before starting classes, in order to eliminate injuries, it is imperative to study the main methods of self-control under stress, as well as methods of measuring pulse and pressure, their influence on the state of the body and the course of the exercise program.
Dumbbell Training Program
Before you start using dumbbells you need to clearly define the purpose of training, and what should be the desired result. The training program depends on it, which can be aimed at losing weight or increasing muscle mass, in which special priority is given to complexes for working out individual muscle groups – arms, back or legs. The complex can be constructed in such a way as to increase the volume in a short period of time, give relief, or just be in good shape.
Dumbbell Lateral Raise: Video Exercise Guide & Tips
Regardless of the purpose of training, you need to pay attention to the following features:
Before any training, it is necessary to conduct a high-quality warm-up, which is given at least 15 minutes.
When performing sets of exercises, especially without a trainer or a partner, it is important to ensure safety by observing the correct execution technique.
It is necessary to begin occupations with the minimum weight which can be increased after first two weeks of occupations.
Dumbbell Exercises For A Full Body Burn
Weight gain is done gradually, in increments of 0.5 kg. The frequency of increase in load depends on the physical form of the person.
Between workouts take a break of 1-2 days so that the body has time to fully recover. Power complexes are preferably alternated with running or similar aerobic exercise.
After a workout, a hitch is held, at which the loaded muscles stretch and relax well.
During regular workouts you need to adhere to the proper diet. The composition of the diet and the ratio of proteins, carbohydrates and fats depends entirely on the objectives of the classes.
In the presence of certain diseases, such as hypertension, chronic asthma, back problems or ASD, with the cardiovascular system, it is contraindicated to start strength exercises without consulting a doctor.
Exercises with dumbbells for biceps
The purpose of the biceps, or biceps muscles of the shoulder is to bend the forearm at the elbow. Biceps do not like excessive weights, for its effective training is enough 3-4 sets of 7-8 repetitions 2-3 times a week. The most effective exercises are as follows:
Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl | Exercise Videos & Guides | Bodybuilding.com
1. Bending of the arms in the elbow while standing. To do this, in a standing position with legs slightly bent at the knees and elbows pressed to the body, dumbbells are lifted to the shoulders, while the shoulder part should remain stationary and movements should be smooth. Lifting can be done with supination – turning the hands with palms up. At the top point, the movement is fixed for a second, and returned to its original position.
2. Bending of the arms in the elbow while sitting. For exercise, use a narrow chair or bench, well, if they have a vertical back. The exercise differs from the previous one in that it is performed more correctly, since it is much more difficult to help the dumbbell to be lifted with the movement of the body or the back muscles. Movement is carried out similarly to standing flexion, you can repeat both with both hands together and alternately.
3. Concentrated flexion of the forearm while sitting. Both biceps and brachialis and brachialis are involved in the exercise. To do this, sit on a bench, take a dumbbell in your hand, spread your legs, and lean forward slightly. With your free hand, lean on the thigh, and with your busy hand on the inside of the thigh, while the shoulder should be in an upright position, the arm should be straight, and the projectile should not touch the floor. The arm should be bent smoothly, locking for a second in the up position.
4. Hammer (Hummer). It is performed in a standing position, with the legs slightly wider than the shoulders, slightly bent at the knees. Palms with dumbbells turn to the body and maintain this position when doing the exercise. Arms bend smoothly only with the help of biceps, moving only forearms. The pause at the lower and upper point is not done.
Gym has 'human dumbbells' to help customers exercise
Muscles of the chest with the help of dumbbells alone are difficult to put into ideal shape, but if there are no goals for an athlete to reach the heights of bodybuilding, the following basic exercises will suffice:
1. Press lying. To do this, you need a horizontal bench, on which, in the supine position, the arms are pulled upwards with the palms imitating the retention of the bar. Movement is carried out smoothly, spreading the elbows in different directions, with the vertical position of the forearm. Lower the dumbbells as low as possible and smoothly return to their original position.
2. Laying down. In addition to the chest muscles, the biceps and the deltoid muscle are involved. In the supine position on the bench arms with dumbbells squeezed up and fixed parallel to each other. When inhaling, bending a little in the elbows, they are bred to the sides until they feel the maximum stretching of the pectoral muscles (the main thing is not to overdo it!), And return to the starting position.
Dumbbell exercises for the back
To train your back muscles at home, use the following exercises:
1. Schrags (exercise for the development of the upper trapezius muscle). Standing with the position of the legs at shoulder level take dumbbells The right workout for weight loss. With the stomach pulled in, the shoulders unrolled and trying to press the chin to the chest, the dumbbells rise, trying to connect the shoulders on the back of the head, slightly pulling them up and back. Approaches are performed in a number of 15-20 repetitions, moving from large weights to smaller ones.
Tricep Exercises: One Arm Dumbbell Tricep Extensions | inMotion Life
2. Traction in the slope. He trains the latissimusci and engages the biceps. Performed in the back bend, almost parallel to the floor, while the back should be flat, and the legs slightly bent at the knees. Dumbbells pull over themselves to the middle of the abdomen. During the exercise, the elbows try to keep looking up, not sideways.
Dumbbell exercises for the press
The additional pressure on the press will make the exercises more effective by speeding up obtaining the desired result. They are based on classic complexes, but with the use of burdening:
1. For the top press. In the supine position, with bent knees and dumbbells in arms, crossed on the chest, tear off the shoulders from the floor, leaving the lower back in a stationary position.
2. For oblique and lateral muscles. In the supine position, the left leg falls back on the bent right. The left hand is fixed perpendicular to the body, and the right hand with a dumbbell is bent, after which the right elbow is trying to reach the left thigh. After completing the approach, the position is reversed.
3. For the lower press. Sitting on a chair in the initial position, the feet are fixed, hands with dumbbells are crossed on the chest. The exercise is performed by lowering the body parallel to the floor, and slowly returning to its original position.
For the study of the main muscle groups are compiled exercises that are performed regularly for a certain period of time in compliance with certain rules. The following complex can be performed 2-4 times a week (the classic version is Monday, Wednesday and Friday), and includes the following exercises:
Kettlebell/Dumbbell Floor Press Exercise |One arm & alternating Press
1. Training of arms and chest:
Trisset: dilution of arms with dumbbells in the prone position, bench press in the prone position, push-ups from the floor with legs on a hill;
Giant set: French bench press, narrow grip bench press, arm flexion with the help of the hammer exercise;
Superset: French bench press buy geneza pharmaceuticals with credit card, arm flex with dumbbells sitting.
Dumbbell Only Leg Workout: 5 Exercises To Grow Bigger Legs | Wolvesfitness
2. Leg training:
Tricset: bench press socks (lunges), squats with legs shoulder-width apart, squats with wide legs;
Trisset: press heels (alternate lunges), bending of legs with dumbbells, deadlift with straight legs;
Tricset: Rises on the toes (looking forward), rises on the toes (turned outwards), rises on the toes alternately on each leg.
3. Training of shoulders, abs and back:
Trisset: direct grip in the slope, pull in the reverse grip in the slope, alternate thrust dumbbells with one hand in the slope;
Trisset: Lifting through the sides in the slope, press in a sitting position, lifting to the side;
Trisset: lifting the legs while sitting, lying down and cycling.
When performing exercises, adjust the load so that it is possible to perform 6-8 repetitions. Between the sets, a break of 1-2 minutes is done. Inside the set, the exercises are performed sequentially without a break.
bench press, bent knees, supine position, legs slightly, muscle mass