Suhagra 100 (active ingredient – Sildenafil citrate 100 mg ) – easily cope with sexual dysfunction of any, even the most serious degree. The content of sildenafil is 100 mg. This is the recommended amount for taking a day, which allows you to achieve excellent results and does not cause harm to health.
Signals sent from the brain during sexual arousal come to the reproductive system and trigger the process of liberation of sexual enzymes. As a result, the smooth musculature of the penis comes to a state of relaxation. In the unexcited form, the muscles of the penis collapse, so the blood enters the muscle tissue in a minimal amount. At the onset of muscle relaxation during excitation, a rapid filling of cavernous bodies occurs and an erection occurs. After the end of sexual contact, a special enzyme FED5 triggers the reverse process of destruction of enzymes that promote erection. Sildenafil selectively blocks this enzyme, contributing to the rapid emergence of a long and stable erection.
Speaking about the merits of this tool, it is first of all necessary to note the following:
- The dosage of the active ingredient in one tablet is optimal, but does not violate the safety threshold;
- Qualitative improvement of erection is guaranteed by the manufacturer of the drug;
- Taking pills also helps to reduce the gap between sexual intercourse and a quick recovery of strength.
There are no special rules, conditions or serious limitations in the process of taking this generic drug, but it should be remembered that the tablet contains the maximum daily allowable dose of Sildenafil, therefore it is recommended to use 100 mg of Sukhagra not more often than once a day. Drink the drug best with a glass of drinking water, the optimal time for taking – 60 minutes before the sexual intercourse.
Eating fasting helps to achieve maximum effect and accelerate the action of the drug. Suhagra 100 mg tablets should be avoided simultaneously with fatty foods and strong types of alcohol. The presence of emotional and sexual arousal and desire is a prerequisite for obtaining the maximum result. Men who are over 65 years of age should not take Sildenafil dose limits, this can lead to negative consequences.
Suhagra 100 is a remedy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and helps restore normal potency in men.
Suhagra 100 is an Indian drug, an analog of the well-known drug Sildenafil and the original Viagra. Suhagra has excellent effects on male potency, has minor side effects, as well as an affordable price. Suhagra does not affect the libido of a man and for his effect on an erection, sexual arousal is necessary. The main active ingredient of the drug is Sildenafil. If the erection disorder is caused by a number of internal problems with the operation of the pelvic organs, the effect of the drug on the erection will be slightly lower, or the time of its effect will be shorter. The drug does not affect reproductive function, does not change the composition of sperm and does not cause addiction.
Taking the drug helps restore the erectile function and restore the potency. Suhagra helps to relax the muscles of the blood vessels of the penis. This leads to an improvement in blood flow to the genitals. Thanks to this, the erection resumes. The effect of taking Viagra will only be in the presence of sexual arousal. Suhagra does not treat major problems with potency and does not take away the causes of its appearance. Its effect is calculated only on the appearance of a healthy erection.
Indications for use Suhagra 100:
The drug Suhagra is intended for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, impotence, weak erection.
Method of use:
Recommended daily dose – 1 tablet of Sukhagra (100 mg of the drug). Take inside, 30-60 minutes before sexual intercourse. Exceed the indicated dosage is not recommended. If necessary, the dosage can be changed (fluctuations in the daily dose of 25 to 100 mg are possible).
Side effects of Suhagra 100:
The drug Sukhagra in a number of cases causes the following side effects:
– Runny nose and a feeling of nasal congestion;
– Stomach upset;
– Reactions caused by allergy to sildenafil.
Contraindications Suhagra 100:
Suhagra is contraindicated for admission in the following cases:
– Dysfunction of the liver or kidney;
– There are disorders or diseases of the visual apparatus;
– Allergy to the active component (in this case sildenafil);
– Cardiovascular disorders and diseases (including deviations from the norm of AD, angina pectoris, etc.);
Interaction with other drugs:
The drug Sukhagra is able to interact with rifampicin, cimetidine, erythromycin, a number of drugs for the treatment of AIDS and HIV infection, as well as funds from high blood pressure.
Taking a large amount of Suhagra 100 can lead to an increase in the above-mentioned side effects. Symptomatic treatment is recommended.
The shelf life of the drug Suhagra 100 is 2 years from the date of manufacture. For storage, choose a place with room temperature (15 to 30 degrees Celsius). Keep away from children.
Sukhagra – tablets. In the package for 4, 8 and 12 tablets.
The drug Sukhagra contains: Sildenafil citrate 100 mg.
- Do not take Sildenafil together with medications against chest pain – Nitroglycerin and the like.
- A small number of patients may experience short-term vision impairment. This is due to increased outflow of blood from the optic nerve. At risk people with heartaches, diabetes, high blood pressure, smokers, and people over 50 years old.
- Do not share with other drugs for the treatment of impotence – CoverDecret and the like, Yohimbe.
- Possible side effects: headache, impaired vision, blood flow to the face, nasal congestion, back pain and others.
- Drinking alcohol together with the drug can cause an increase in side effects.
- In case of doubt, you should consult your doctor and first take the drug in 1/2 or 1/4 dosage.